We built the Platform Education team to raise the bar by offering the highest quality of courses with exceptional ongoing support and encouragement. Our educators seek to empower others and give them the tools to build their platform, thus changing their lives and those around them. We want to build, lift, elevate, and spread positivity and encouragement.
What classes are offered?
1) Classic Hand-Tied Method: The Classic Hand-Tied classes cover the basics of installing hand-tied hair extensions.
What you can expect to learn from the Platform Hand-Tied Weft Course:
- The what, where, when, why and how of hand-tied weft installation
- Advanced extension coloring techniques (multiple color methods included)
- Cutting and blending techniques
- How to price this service
- How to market yourself and this service on social media
- On-going support and assistance after the class
This class is hands on we will be working on a live model. In effort to provide the best learning experience and maximum hands-on practice possible, this class will be capped at 4 stylists.
We go through the entire process from the consultation to posting beautiful photos on social media following the completion of the service. This class is designed to assist you in your marketing efforts! As a result, you will receive stunning before and afters of the live model and may use them on social media to promote yourself and your salon.
Upon completion of the course, the stylists will be provided with a kit of supplies containing everything they need to get started (hand-tied wefts not included).
Model, hand-tied weft extensions, hair color and necessary supplies will be provided. However, stylists are asked to bring a blow dryer and a large round brush.
The total cost of the course is $799. We do understand that this is an investment. The average service for an initial install of hand-tied wefts (color included) is $1500. Meaning you will see a return on your investment with your first 1-2 extension clients.
2) Advanced Method Course: The Advanced Method classes are tailored for stylists who already have experience installing hand-tied extensions but would like to level up and learn how to install undetectable hand-tied extensions. Offer your clients the most undetectable extensions on the market today with our Platform Hidden Weft Method.
This class is for the hand-tied professional looking to perfect and increase their proficiency at hand-tied hair extensions.
What you can expect to learn from the Advanced Method Course:
The first half of this class is a look-and-learn style class where you will be shown a demo of the new advanced hidden weft method. The second half of the class will be hands-on with a mannequin to drive the concept home and perfect the advanced technique.
We will end with a Q&A about everything hand-tied - so come prepared with all your questions!
Where are the Educators located?
There are 16 Platform Hair Educators, all located in various states across the US. Click on a city near you to learn more about upcoming classes near you.
Green River, WY
College Station, TX
How to become an Educator?
Megan is always looking for new educators to represent Platform and host classes in their salon spaces. If you like to help others succeed, have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and want to be a part of an amazing team, she would love for you to apply. Reach out to her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
♥︎ Platform Hair Extensions