Oct 16th — Elmhurst, IL — Hand-Tied Extension Course — Certified Educator: NatalieRegular price $899.00
**PLEASE READ: When you purchase this class, please write your first and last name in the ORDER NOTES in your cart as you would like it to appear on your certificate**
Who better to teach you how to grow your business than this gem? Natalie has been in the industry for 12 years, and opened her salon, The Salon Society, in August 2020 with the goal of helping other stylists start their independent salon businesses. She is passionate about sharing knowledge and teaching others the “why” behind hair — most of her clients receive a complementary science lesson with their service. She prioritizes integrity in all things, from the condition of peoples hair to her business values and level of service she provides. She loves to inspire others to love themselves unconditionally. When she is not behind the chair you can usually find her having a dance party with her 2 sons, or meditating.
What can you expect to take away from the Platform Hidden Weft Method extension course?
- The what, where, when, why, and how of the Hand-Sewn Hidden Weft installation. This is our advanced sew-in method. By the end of class you will have hands-on practice and will be certified to offer this service for your own clients.
- A premium Platform installation kit valued at over $500 — complete with a half pack of Platform Hand-Sewn Wefts and everything else you need to start installing right away!
- Extension-specific coloring techniques
- Extension rooting techniques and formulas
- Extension cutting and blending best practices
- How to price this service
- How to become an extension specialist and grow your clientele
- On-going support and assistance after the class (you get us as long as you need us)
This class is HANDS-ON — we will be working on a LIVE MODEL. In an effort to provide the best learning experience and maximum hands-on practice possible, this class will be capped at 5 stylists.
We go through the entire process from the consultation to the the full application, how to color, blend and even how to post beautiful photos on social media following the completion of the service. This class is designed to assist you in your marketing efforts! As a result, you will receive stunning before and afters of the live model and may use them on social media to promote yourself and your salon.
The total cost of the course is $899. This course is an investment. The average service for an initial install of Hand-Sewn wefts (color included) is $1500+. It is worth emphasizing that stylists will recoup the cost of the course within their first 1-2 clients.
You don't need to bring anything to class — all supplies will be provided.
An email will be sent out a week before class confirming your attendance and details of the class.
We can't wait to meet you!
Half box of hand-sewn wefts (4 wefts)
Platform color swatch
Complete Platform installation kit
Platform Butter Brush
**This course will be hosted in The Salon Society located at 350 N York St in Elmhurst,IL 60126. Class will start at 10am and typically will wrap up between 4-5pm.
All Platform class sales are non-refundable after 24 hours from time of purchase.